+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Default Re: Wireless Internet

Ahem........... THIS is in our warehouse "office".

Actually I made a larger "Pepsi" can stove out of a 24oz beer can but must admit I bought the beer and poured the contents down the drain.................

Neat little stove, ****ie. Yeah, you can search for hours and find different designs and pros and cons for each design. I've slipped over the edge and now dehydrate all of my own trail foods. It's great to have a hot meal for no more than a few oz of gear, food and water. Works well on Harley rides or when bashing rocks on my dirt bike as well.

Miller Lite?!!

I'd sooner expect to see Coors in a machine out your way.

Then again, they both fall into the swill category. <G>

Quote Originally Posted by ****hiller View Post
    Miller Lite?!!

I'd sooner expect to see Coors in a machine out your way.

Then again, they both fall into the swill category. <G>
    LOL! It's usually stocked with cure's or cure's light. Out of politeness I tried to drink one either last summer or the summer before. After a sip of that wretched stuff I snuck down to the break room and replaced the contents with water.

Quote Originally Posted by kentvw View Post
    LOL! It's usually stocked with cure's or cure's light. Out of politeness I tried to drink one either last summer or the summer before. After a sip of that wretched stuff I snuck down to the break room and replaced the contents with water.
    Macroswill is pretty nasty stuff! I used to be an MGD man, even thought of getting a few MGD related brewerainia (beer related trinkets ) to put in the rec room. Now I'm glad I didn't, micro and home brew is much much better!