+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Smile Lawnmower - Hand Powered

My wife is looking for info on hand push mowers shown several days ago. I've searched the site but have been unable to locate the info. HELP! She wants to cut the lawn!!! Henry

Default Re: Lawnmower - Hand Powered

I didn't have any luck either but I found a huge selection by looking through google

http://www.google.com/products?q=ree...&oe=UTF-8&um=1
    Debby in Oklahoma

Here's what was on the show
    The corded electric mower (18" deck, model no. MM575) is manufactured by Black and Decker ( www.blackanddecker.com ).

The cordless battery-powered electric mower (20" deck, model no. UT13122) is manufactured by Homelite ( www.homelite.com ). It is available from The Home Depot ( www.homelite.com ).

The smaller manual reel mower is a Brill Luxus 33. It is available from several ****** vendors, including www.reelmowerguide.com and www.peoplepoweredmachines.com .

The larger manual reel mower is 20" Scotts Classic. It is available at many homecenters, hardware stores, and ****** vendors.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Thanks to all for your prompt answers. I'll check out the sites - my wife can hardly wait for spring!!!!! Thanks, Henry