I want to finish part of our basement.The old metal ducts are all over the floor joist. I don't want to replace it with the flexable stuff or box it all out with dry wall. I have seen in commercial buildings where they paint the ducts, plumbing, and floor joist.what is that paint called? Is it a bad idea to use it as basement celing solution?