So we recently purchased our first house this past summer, built in 2002. On night my wife was taking a bath in the upstairs bathroom, I was downstairs and heard dripping and saw a puddle on the kitchen floor directly under the bathroom. When I got upstairs I realized that she filled it a little too much and it was draining through the over fill drain, and that the overfill drain wasn't connected to anything. So we quickly drained it to a safe level and cleaned up the water on the kitchen floor. There is no easy way to access the drains to reconnect, so I'm looking to permanently plug it.

1. Does anyone know of a place that sells bath/shower switch cover that don't offer an overfill drain? Or is there another option?

2. Are the bath fixtures (faucet, temp control, switch cover) usually caulked to the fiberglass, mine aren't?