We've been feeling very cold on the main floor of our house recently....while the upper floor of our split level is very warm. I've been considering getting someone to come in with IR Imagery to find out where the hear loss is taking place.

How do I find someone to do this? I mean who do I look for in the Yellow Pages? What is a typical price for this service. It's approximately a 1600 sqft house.