I am building a corner cabinet for my bathroom.

My unit has a triangular drawer and I was wondering what kind of rail(s) I should use. I've seen Norm use the soft close rails and I like that feature. Do I have to take a normal rail and flip it on its side? Here's a link to a microsoft word file that has the sketch to clearly illustrate my design.


What type of rails do I need and how should I mount them?

~Brian from Kent, Ohio