I have a toliet in my house that the abgle wall vavle is stuck shut. When I turn the handle the water does not come back on. I assume I have to replace to wall valve. There is about an inch of copper pipe sticking out from the wall. Can I just unbolt the inside of the valve and replace or do I have to replace the whole handle by cutting it off and replacing it. Please help! Thanks