+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Toilet rough in problem

We bought two new toilets for our renovation the first bathroom went great however the second toilet is too big for the bathroom.
    I have a 10" rough in and the toilet is a 12" rough in. I cannot get the same toilet in a 10" so is there an adapter that I can use to offset the 10" to a 12"?
    The floor is fully porcelain tiled and the waste pipe goes down through concrete as we are on the second floor of a condo unit.

Default Re: Toilet rough in problem

You can get anoffset collar and gain another 1 1/2". Im sorry to say you need to remove the old collar. Chip the concrete out around the old flange, then cut the sides to remove it in a few pcs. I hope your plumbing is PVC not cast iron.
    Maybe someone else knows of some type of special collar
    so you wont need to remove the old one. Ive never seen one and suspect paper and crap would hang up on the old collar if not removed.

http://www.jupiterheating.com/sioux-...cessories.html
    Gizmo

Cut it 3 times & it's still to short.
    Inventor of the Miter Master Plus.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Default Re: Toilet rough in problem

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately its an old cast pipe that is in the floor connected to the other condo units so maybe a problem. If we could get the 11/2" it would definately work.I'll keep hoping!