"Dirty" Electrical Power?
After going through at least 4 diff types of coffeemakers in 12 or so months(all used the same kitchen outlet) and at least as many Orel electric toothbrushes(all using the same bathroom outlet), I wonder if there's something wrong with the electric current rather than the quality of the personal appliances? These are appliances that are left plugged in all the time and I wonder if something in the wiring is causing them to malfunction? They don't stop working altogether, they just operate strangely after awhile, ie., toothbrush head won't stop rotating until placed onto base and coffeemakers dont get coffee hot enough anymore. Any ideas? Thanks.