Hey All,
we have a 1930's house with some new pine on some of the windows and 8" wide plank door trim and floor trim is that same wood (some old some new) up next to the new plaster over old plaster walls. I have nail holes and 1/8 to 1/4 inch (well maybe not 1/4") gaps to fill.

What type of caulk or painter's putty should I use?