+ Reply to Thread

Post General basement opinion-seeking

Just needed help coming out of the shame and into the light ... - would like to be able to post some pics within two months, if that is okay with the board - that is, have got to clear out the area that is about 2/3 this old bungalow space with a narrow hall, then circular space for a coal dump that is street access -

at this moment, i am unable to post some photos - i just tried - but have mercy, and help me decide how to make this space, described by an electrician as, "...able to manage an at least mid-level full machine shop, little girl..."

Default Re: General basement opinion-seeking

Quote Originally Posted by kbaileyg View Post
    Just needed help coming out of the shame and into the light ... - would like to be able to post some pics within two months, if that is okay with the board - that is, have got to clear out the area that is about 2/3 this old bungalow space with a narrow hall, then circular space for a coal dump that is street access -

at this moment, i am unable to post some photos - i just tried - but have mercy, and help me decide how to make this space, described by an electrician as, "...able to manage an at least mid-level full machine shop, little girl..."
    More detail of house and basement design would be needed to give an answer.
    We have an innovative system for house lifting and basement re-construction.
    Stanford

Default Re: General basement opinion-seeking

More detail of the house and foundation willbe needed to assist in proper evalution.
    Stanford