I have a house that was built in 1918. It had a wonderful old glass light fixture in the kitchen that recently came loose and came crashing down. Needless to say it shattered into a million pieces. It was a flush mount light with clear glass (but textured)on the bottom and white glass around the edges. What I am wondering is if anyone knows where I can find one similar to it. I still have knob and tube wiring to it and I just want the glass part. I have looked ****** at Rejuvenation and many other sites and have found nothing like it.

Also, is that the right fixture for the period of my house?

Any help would be very much appreciated!