+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Wiring an outlet for a dishwasher and garbage disposal

They are running backwards????

Turn the receptacle over and reinstall then plug back in. That should fix it.

And also remember that E = MC Squared. If you keep that in mind on your project all will go just fine and dandy.

Oh, and don't forget to check your tire pressure in the morning when it's cool out and rotate them as well.

Hope that helps.
    yes it does .... old, wise and powerful one.
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by canuk View Post
    yes it does .... old, wise and powerful one.
    How do report a post? or a person who is harrasing you?
    Last edited by Ravens53; 05-29-2008 at 09:11 PM.
    Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens53 View Post
    How do report a post? or a person who is harrasing you?

If you're talking about Canuk, you just send him to bed without his dinner.
    If it is actually a post click on the symbol in the upper right corner of the post and it will take you to the report form if it is an individual send a PM to Administrator. If it's me, just shoot me and put me out of your misery.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Thanks Jack no not Canuk..It seems our friend rips me on every post I make or has them removed. I guess when you have no life you resort to childish behavior. My answers are to answer the question and they get removed because I stand up for myself after being slammed.
    Harry

Harry,

Good name, Harry, I have a grandson named Harry.

Anyway, it started years ago when lesliek came to the old TOH as an "old lady" (Her words.) seeking assistance with some kitchen wiring..............By the end of that thread........ Well, you can guess how it went......... It's been going down hill ever since.

The part that is really too bad is that many good posters like you and others post great answers. (Because of that I don't post much anymore.) The sad part is that the OP's question and correct answer get lost in mind numbing, google searching, incorrect, confusing answers by our beloved (Fill in the blank). Trouble is the OP does not have an answer in the end, the answer is lost in a mess.

It's not about trying to help people, it's about feeding an ego. Nothing more.

Just always remember; "No good deed goes unpunished."

Thanks Jack no not Canuk
    Phew .... I'm glad of that.

Harry ... Kent has perfectly summed up things about the person in question.....The latest incarnation is no different .

Many folks that offer help and advice have been targeted for attacks by that person .... like a tick to a hound.... and just happen to be the flavour of the month..... plenty of us have gone through this.

Like Kent mentioned ... it's an ego thing .... wanting to dominate the forum and be the only authority on everything.

When someone such as yourself offers good advice and help it takes a bite out their ego ... so the attacks begin in hopes to have you disappear in order for them to regain the limelight.

I for one say ..... keep up the good work and stay around .... there's plenty of room for quality folks like you.
    - Rush

Excellent analysis !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens53 View Post
    Thanks Jack no not Canuk..It seems our friend rips me on every post I make or has them removed. I guess when you have no life you resort to childish behavior. My answers are to answer the question and they get removed because I stand up for myself after being slammed.
    Harry, misquoting code, mis quoting the law, and personal attacks on one's intelligence is norm for that poster. I was in the same position just before "L" was banned the last time. The best tactic is to go to your profile and put their name on your ignore list, that way you won't even see their post. It kept me from having a heart attack. Also just delete any private messages without opening.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    Also just delete any private messages without opening.
    Jack
    You can disallow that too. I don't remember the setting, but you can "ignore" PM's from whomever you want.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

but you can "ignore" PM's from whomever you want.
    Speaking of wytch .... you don't answer any of my PM's .... Mr. Spruce.
    - Rush