+ Reply to Thread

Default more from the first time home owner

Replace the ceiling fans.....one doesn't work the other only cools..... ADD ceiling fan to Master Bedroom.....And to the side porch....

Paint the front bedroom/office

Finish the laundry nook and add shelves

Paint kitchen - I truly hate peach coloured walls

Tear down the shed, after buying a new one and putting futher in the backyard, rather than right in the middle where previous home owners put it.

Actually find out if there is anything in the attic and then install new attic access stairs.

Clean out under the house and install vapor barrier

kill all ants living under the house

refinish the floors

Oh yea I forgot the bathroom window......it needs to be replaced with something opaque, because currently everyone driving by can see INTO the bathroom and sadly the tub is right there so no hiding when you shower. Currently it has a curtain over it.
    Last edited by Annastacia; 01-08-2008 at 07:48 PM.

Default Re: more from the first time home owner

Did you check to make sure your curtain is heavy enough? Some new houses by my sister & bro-in-law had the same thing, and I guess those folks thought no one could see in.... and then it was like they all realized it at once. SOme used stained glass, some the peel and stick stuff, and some put heavy blinds.

If you haven't gotten something better, you might get some of the peel and stick vinyl to put on the window - but make sure it's opaque to the max. I did that for my small bathroom, but discovered before I put it on that it was ever so sheer, though it didn't look like it until I held it up. hah!

Default Re: more from the first time home owner

The house becomming the home... great memories.