+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We need doors!

Default We need doors!

My honey (and I!) have done tons since we moved into our house 3 years ago... renovated a 50 year old bathroom, refinished all the wood floors, renovated a kitchen (entirely ourselves!) down to tiling the floor

But in 3 years, we still do not have any interior doors on the house... I've put up some curtains on the bedroom, and we did have a temporary door put in for our bathroom when it was renovated. But all we need is 3 bedroom doors and 2 bathroom doors!

Default Re: We need doors!

So , is there a question here ?

Default Re: We need doors!

This thread is not meant for questions. They're just asking what people need done in their homes

Thumbs up Re: We need doors!

Quote Originally Posted by jyssilly View Post
    My honey (and I!) have done tons since we moved into our house 3 years ago... renovated a 50 year old bathroom, refinished all the wood floors, renovated a kitchen (entirely ourselves!) down to tiling the floor

But in 3 years, we still do not have any interior doors on the house... I've put up some curtains on the bedroom, and we did have a temporary door put in for our bathroom when it was renovated. But all we need is 3 bedroom doors and 2 bathroom doors!
    You want doors? I got doors - lots of 'em! All salvaged from old houses that I took out myself. What kind are you thinking? 6 panel maybe? If you need thresholds, you'll have to handle that part yourself, because all I have are the doors themselves - you refinish. Email me! -Kat

Thumbs up Re: We need doors!

You want doors? I got doors - lots of 'em! All salvaged from old houses that I took out myself. What kind are you thinking? 6 panel maybe? If you need thresholds, you'll have to handle that part yourself, because all I have are the doors themselves - you refinish. Email me! -Kat