I am having pressure problems on the hot water side through the house. I will try to give as much info as i can. The pressure problem has been this way for a few months, the pressure was kinda in and out, but we could fix the issue, by releasing some water from the pressure relief valve on the water heater. Since it has gotten colder, we cant get it to come back. I replaced the bathtub faucet with a new moen, replacing the older moen which was leaking and needing updating. This is when the issue started, but the pressure wasnt great before then. I have drained the water heater 2 times and changed the pressure relief valve, cause it was leaking. The back bathroom faucet is a single handled faucet, and when you put a little pressure on the handle, it starts leaking. There is also a leak under the sink with the same faucet, I believe it may be a messed up hose or something. We dont use that bathroom much, so I havent worried about it. When we get some pressure the kitchen faucet begins to leak. I have also noticed that when I was draining the water heater, that when I turned off the shut off valve, it wouldnt stop the water completely form going into the water heater, so I would have to shut the water off at the main. The water heater is about 4 and half years old and the house has copper pipe all the way through. I know this is a lot of info and more than a few runon sentences, but I wanted to give as much info as I could think, so that it would maybe make things easier. Thanks for any input anyone can give.