Hello, I recently purchased a set of valve sockets and the 27/32 socket is slightly to big for the valve and the smallest one 21/32 is to small. I figured that most valves are pretty universal and that one of the sockets would fit. I was wrong. I'm trying to replace them as they both are leaking. Could I just use a vice grip and turn the who valve by clamping to the exterior stem or is there another alternative? What would a professional do? thanks, Owen