My lights dim for a second everytime my fridge kicks on. When I use my microwave the lights get brighter for as long as the microwave is in use. When I use the trash compactor, it knocks my satelitte receiver off line. I have had an electrictian out and my service panel is ok but the voltage is uneven at the meter. One side high and the other low. The power company has been no help. Will my house burn down before the problem is solved?
Re: voltage nightmare
If you are having voltage problems AT THE METER , call the power company back and speak to somebody with some authority .
I'm betting that the problem is theirs . At least make them prove otherwise .