+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Ferrante

Default Re: Joe Ferrante

It is with such sadness that I send my condolences to his family and friends I did not know Joe but from watching him on the show for many tears. He seemed like a great person and looked like he loved what he did and always wanted to the best job he could do. Joe you will be ,missed by million of people who only knew you from your Tv personality. Rest in peace Joe

So sorry to hear about Joe Ferrante. It was obvious he enjoyed his work. I pray for him and his family.

God Bless.

I was curious as to why I hadn't seen Joe doing any tiling on the rest of Newton or the Weston project though it would appear to be his brother Mark has taken up the TOH torch for the Ferrante's.

Truly sad for someone to go so young, by that I mean while he was in his prime.

He was one of the few "guest" contractors that had that "TV" personality and could easily explain all the things he was doing and why. I also saw his on ATOH many times making house calls for the crew. What an accent he had, me being from the Midwest and all.

I'm sure his family has some solace knowing the thousands of projects he has done will endure for many generations. What a true craftsman!

This begs the question: did they send Mr. Ferrante off with a 21-nail gun salute?

It's been nearly a year since his death. I do hope and pray that his family is doing well.
    The "Senior Member" designation under my name doesn't mean I know a lot, it just means I talk a lot.I've been a DIYer since I was 12 (thanks, Dad!). I have read several books on various home improvement topics. I do not have any current code books I can refer to. I was an apprentice plumber for two years.

In last weeks episode of the Weston Project they talked with Mark Ferrante as he was installing tile in the bathroom - nice to see that there is still a Ferrante involved with This Old House.