+ Reply to Thread

Default Regarding CFLs...

I usually find so-called "green" people hilarious, and the homeowner in Austin doesn't let me down. He says he is concerned about CFLs and disposing of them. Does he really not know that there are 20 Home Depot stores in and around Austin that accept CFLs for recycling and disposal?

Default Re: Regarding CFLs...

Quote Originally Posted by aep528 View Post
    I usually find so-called "green" people hilarious, and the homeowner in Austin doesn't let me down. He says he is concerned about CFLs and disposing of them. Does he really not know that there are 20 Home Depot stores in and around Austin that accept CFLs for recycling and disposal?
    I have 120 4' T-12's to dispose of next week as I did a lighting replacement in an office........ Can I ship them to you? COD? Shipping cost plus a buck a lamp? Thanks.

Default Re: Regarding CFLs...

Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    I have 120 4' T-12's to dispose of next week as I did a lighting replacement in an office........ Can I ship them to you? COD? Shipping cost plus a buck a lamp? Thanks.
    Does anyone know the amount of mercury in a 4'T-12 tube anyway?
    I don't, but have always though that the feds were creating jobs for America in this arena of CFL disposal.