+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What should a good electrician do?

To asc2078 and JLMCDANIEL

With all due respect we are all on this board to give and get advice. It is perfectly fine to have differing ideas on how things should be done. But can’t you do that without being rude? Your comments about DwarftWytch were uncalled for.
    Last edited by SherryH; 12-23-2007 at 09:23 PM.

SherryH,
    I have tried to be civil and have discussions with DW but it has not been a two way street. In posts and PM's DW has made false claims about me, refuses to even consider any point of view other than his/ her own. If you wish to consider DW's input that's up to you, I just hope you never disagree with DW. As for me I will continue to just ignore ant and all posts by DW.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Fight nice everyone !!!!
    But I think DW makes some valid points.
    Lets remember it is impossible to trouble shoot via the net.
    Have a great holiday, peace to all....

stupid asc. says no reasons why I give you two michigan part 8 and the residential code. electricians know better hack trunkie ohio trash. your posts are crap.

Quote Originally Posted by chinook View Post
    stupid asc. says no reasons why I give you two michigan part 8 and the residential code. electricians know better hack trunkie ohio trash. your posts are crap.
    Another vailed attempt to use a new alias and call me names. Unfortunatley I can't add them fast enough to my ignore list.
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    Another vailed attempt to use a new alias and call me names. Unfortunatley I can't add them fast enough to my ignore list.
    Jack
    asc not jack. advises same stupid ohio trunkie crap work if fits wear it if are same stupid person. same to all trunkie hacks who say to fish a wire stupid!

mec 80.9(c) Electrical wiring added to an existing service, feeder, or branch circuit shall not result in an installation that violates the provisions of the code in force at the time the additions are made.

no fishing a wire. no pull a wire in cable. pull a wire thru condiut only. not allowed for nec either stupid trunkie hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by chinook View Post
    asc not jack. advises same stupid ohio trunkie crap work if fits wear it if are same stupid person. same to all trunkie hacks who say to fish a wire stupid!

mec 80.9(c) Electrical wiring added to an existing service, feeder, or branch circuit shall not result in an installation that violates the provisions of the code in force at the time the additions are made.

no fishing a wire. no pull a wire in cable. pull a wire thru condiut only. not allowed for nec either stupid trunkie hacks.
    Again ,we are entertained by The nonsensical ramblings of a lunatic mind.
    Jack

OK, here's my question. Why couldn't he cut and push the old wire out of the box and fish a new one into it without removing the box? I done that many times and without any paster damage.
    Jack