I have a claw-foot tub with the conventional drain which has a straight brass drain pipe from the drain, through a t-connector(from the overflow) straight into the floor. Constraints in our house do not allow us to go straight into the floor...we must locate the tub about 7 inches away from the drain in the floor. How do I find a brass pipe (or even copper, for that matter)with 90 degree bends that will allow this to be done. I can raise the tub 3" off the floor to create more space for elbows, etc., but I have had no success in finding drain pipes in the proper dimensions. I tried Van Dyke's restorers and they cannot help...seems they carry only mass-produced product in their catalog and have no other out-of-the-ordinary supplies. Can anyone come up with a plan?? Thanks!