+ Reply to Thread

Arrow -----------

----------
    Last edited by asc2078; 08-18-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Default Re: Where can I purchase Sweep & LOCK Paver Sand?

Quote Originally Posted by asc2078 View Post
    I am trying to purchase some Sweep & LOCK Paver Sand. It is a paver sand with a binding agent mixed in. I have tried Home Depot and other such stores in my Columbus, Ohio, area but cannot find this product. The shipping weight makes it cost prohibitive to order it through the I/net.

FROM ADD:
    Sweep & LOCK Paver Sand NEW! Sweep & LOCK Paver Sand prevents weeds and ant hills between pavers and patio stones. The professional paver finishing sand fills voids between pavers and locks them into place, while minimizing loose sand from tracking into homes and pools.

the one nice thing about that product is that it remains flexable for expansion. on their web site they say that they have an addative that you can mix with sand for the same thing. http://www.pavetech.com/paveChem/sand.shtml

but they also say that if you are using a sealer that you don't need that product. I would use a underlayment weed barrier and just use an acrylic, epoxy, or urethane sealer.

From the site given see if they will respond and let you know if they have any local dealers.

I purchased Paver Locking Sand at Menard's here in MN.

Wink Re: Where can I purchase Sweep & LOCK Paver Sand?

i need a local store near me to purchase small amount of red paver sweep.were i got it last year don't have it anymore. i live in york pa

Question Re: Where can I purchase Sweep & LOCK Paver Sand?

I am trying to purchase some Sweep & LOCK Paver Sand. It is a paver sand with a binding agent mixed in. I have tried Home Depot and other such stores in my Columbus, Ohio, area but cannot find this product. The shipping weight makes it cost prohibitive to order it through the I/net.

FROM ADD:
    Sweep & LOCK Paver Sand NEW! Sweep & LOCK Paver Sand prevents weeds and ant hills between pavers and patio stones. The professional paver finishing sand fills voids between pavers and locks them into place, while minimizing loose sand from tracking into homes and pools.

Did you ever find out where to purchase this product?, Also can you please let me know, We are doing our drivway and yard.

thanks

I have seen this item at Lowes's in the garden section by the sand and gravel. Good luck.

I purchased it at Aubuchon (Vermont). But I have had a problem where the rain comes off the roof and washes it out. We don't have gutters on this roof and don't plan to get them so I'm not sure whether locking sand is ideal for the job. Mary

I reciently purchased some at home depot. All it consists of is silica sand.
    HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL!

Oklahoma City, OK