+ Reply to Thread

Default How to solve a dusty house problem

I live in the Phoenix, AZ area in a house built in 1983. Recently I have been having a bad problem with dust inside my home. I have changed the air filters but the dust is still a problem. I will dust and the next day a fine layer covers my furniture. What can I do to stop this?

Default Re: How to solve a dusty house problem

Have you considered an air purifier or replacing the filter with and electrostatic filter?
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

I am shocked at how dusty are house is. It is new construction of nearly two years so I figured it was drywall dust and such settling. There is also construction down the street and we always have some windows open. Then there are the garderners leaf blowing next door (drives me nuts-they could, honestly, do what they are doing with a rake just as fast. guess that is another post). But really-my last house was not this dusty and we had a dog then. I am going to get one of those dusters.

Hi do you have forced air furnace /air conditioner ? Consider having the ducts cleaned.