+ Reply to Thread

Question Small Vessel Sink

I'm doing some remodeling for my SIL. She has become disabled and has to use a wheel chair. Her house has a small bathroom and the location of the lavatory makes it necessary to use a shallower than standard cabinet.
    I will take care of building The cabinet and doing the install. MY problem is trying to find a small vessel sink about 12 to 13 inches in diameter or a oval one that the narrow measurement is 12 or 13 inches. Any one know of any that will fit the needs of this project.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Default Re: Small Vessel Sink

This may seem like strange advice but since you have no other replies check places like the Red Cross, Goodwill, and places that deal with the disabled on a regular basis. Of course they won't have it but may advise you where to look. Also, hotel and restaurant supply companies are a source as are plumbing contractors.
    Good hunting.

Thanks Chief. One of the other forums sugested an RV parts dealer. I found one there.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

RV dealers tend to have unusual sized items. I once had to buy a special toilet flange from one. None of the big stores had one. Glad you got what you needed.