I have a problem. I know there is cold air getting under my 100 year old house. The problem is there have been so many changes to the underside of the house I can no longer slide underneath of it. I have about a foot of space under a sink to get insulation on, or around the water lines. What is the best way to insulate pipes through a very narrow space? I was thinking blown but I have no idea. Please help with this.