Found a great looking **** plated faucet with matching towel rings at an estate sale and want to use them in my powder room. The faucet knobs look like artichokes. The brass pipe that connects the faucet to the knobs is still attached. Should I take it to a plumber and have new "insides" put in before I have it replated? Should I try to reuse the existing pipe? This is my 1st post to TOH so sorry if this is too wordy....Any advice from experienced rehabbers is appreciated. Thanks!