We have a mouse and the only place it appears it is visiting is under the kitchen sink at this time. I placed sticky traps around 3 1/2 wks ago when I discovered a dropping under the sink. I immediately placed a sticky trap under there and behind the dishwasher, as it is portable. We live in a house that is almost 100yrs old. The kitchen has crawl space underneath with holes in the foundation open to the basement underneath the rest of the house with plumbing and ac duct work, etc. We just resided the house with cement board last year. We have not had a mouse for 3 yrs. At that time they came up a hole that the gas company had failed to close up when accidently drilling the wrong hole. The current cabinetry is very old and I am wondering if replacing the cabinetry would allow closing up any spots that are allowing this mouse access to under the kitchen sink? Any suggestions? Please. Also if you have any suggestions on how important it is to replace cabinets and the countertops (it is paint over linoleum material with the metal strips) in these old homes for safety, efficiency? (I need to talk my husband into it!!!) I found it's droppings again today and found that it had eaten part of the sticky trap and left fur on the sticky trap where it had been stuck. HELP!!