+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Holidays

Default Happy Holidays

Danielle, Kirsten and, I all wish everyone Safe and Happy Holidays.

Be Well!!
    Sten and Family

Default Re: Happy Holidays

And to you and yours Sten. I shall give thanks for all whom have contributed so selflessly to the forum.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Ditto, happy thanksgiving....If your going out on nightmare friday shopping be safe also
    Gizmo

Cut it 3 times & it's still to short.
    Inventor of the Miter Master Plus.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Never did get holidays but it means i do not need to go into the office....... Cool with me.........

Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    Never did get holidays but it means i do not need to go into the office....... Cool with me.........

Have fun.
    I thought you were coming to my house this year. Don't forget to pick up the turkey and trimmings on your way over.

Everyone have a happy holiday.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    I thought you were coming to my house this year. Don't forget to pick up the turkey and trimmings on your way over.

Everyone have a happy holiday.
    Last year I cooked up two T-birds, made a pile of gravy, mashed taters and a string bean/mushroom soup casserole. Threw the whole mess under my truck topper and went and had fun with some homeless folks. Had a cooler jug of tea as well and made walnut brownies for dessert.

I still have a giant can of mushroom soup and a few cans of string beans left over............ I could bring that over.

Happy T-day to all and to all an afternoon nap.

Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    Last year I cooked up two T-birds, made a pile of gravy, mashed taters and a string bean/mushroom soup casserole. Threw the whole mess under my truck topper and went and had fun with some homeless folks. Had a cooler jug of tea as well and made walnut brownies for dessert.

I still have a giant can of mushroom soup and a few cans of string beans left over............ I could bring that over.

Happy T-day to all and to all an afternoon nap.
    Talk about selflessness, that's awe some!!!