+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Happy Holidays

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    661

    Default Happy Holidays

    Danielle, Kirsten and, I all wish everyone Safe and Happy Holidays.

    Be Well!!
    Sten and Family

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fayette County, Ohio
    Posts
    5,557

    Default Re: Happy Holidays

    And to you and yours Sten. I shall give thanks for all whom have contributed so selflessly to the forum.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    598

    Default Re: Happy Holidays

    Ditto, happy thanksgiving....If your going out on nightmare friday shopping be safe also
    Gizmo

    Cut it 3 times & it's still to short.
    Inventor of the Miter Master Plus.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Happy Holidays

    Never did get holidays but it means i do not need to go into the office....... Cool with me.........

    Have fun.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,481

    Default Re: Happy Holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    Never did get holidays but it means i do not need to go into the office....... Cool with me.........

    Have fun.
    I thought you were coming to my house this year. Don't forget to pick up the turkey and trimmings on your way over.


    Everyone have a happy holiday.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Happy Holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    I thought you were coming to my house this year. Don't forget to pick up the turkey and trimmings on your way over.


    Everyone have a happy holiday.
    Last year I cooked up two T-birds, made a pile of gravy, mashed taters and a string bean/mushroom soup casserole. Threw the whole mess under my truck topper and went and had fun with some homeless folks. Had a cooler jug of tea as well and made walnut brownies for dessert.

    I still have a giant can of mushroom soup and a few cans of string beans left over............ I could bring that over.


    Happy T-day to all and to all an afternoon nap.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    661

    Default Re: Happy Holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    Last year I cooked up two T-birds, made a pile of gravy, mashed taters and a string bean/mushroom soup casserole. Threw the whole mess under my truck topper and went and had fun with some homeless folks. Had a cooler jug of tea as well and made walnut brownies for dessert.

    I still have a giant can of mushroom soup and a few cans of string beans left over............ I could bring that over.


    Happy T-day to all and to all an afternoon nap.
    Talk about selflessness, that's awe some!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •