+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What is this tool?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	contesttool.gif 
Views:	316 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	373

Can anyone please tell me what this tool is? It could be profitable for you. If you know please say and we can get in touch and I will tell you how you could win. Maybe $750.00 on the line. Thanks

Default Re: What is this tool?

Quote Originally Posted by Tig48 View Post

Can anyone please tell me what this tool is? It could be profitable for you. If you know please say and we can get in touch and I will tell you how you could win. Maybe $750.00 on the line. Thanks
    Even after opening the image couldn't really tell as it is too small to see the image clearly. Make it bigger and try again.

But will guess anyway, some sort of reamer for plumbing.

Thanks for the reply.....I tried to make it bigger on here but I cannot get it to work. But, what you can do is save the the picture and then open it up on your computer and make it bigger there. Also.......I need a specific name for this tool. However, I will look though my list of plumbing tools to see if I can find it. Thanks.

TOH restricts the size of images, sadly too small for good identification.

Must be a contest question, it was asked befor on this thread http://advice.thisoldhouse.com/showthread.php?t=1869

Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Tig48 View Post

Now that i see the picture (that wasn't there before) It isn't the Lyropa Twist-lok). I don't know what it is.

sprucey,

You can actually post some fair sized pics....if they're hosted somewhere on the web. Not sure just how large cause I haven't really tried it out yet. (Wouldn't be considerate to the dial-uppers neither.)

Use the icon with the mountains on it (insert image) above the message box.

****hiller .... how many times have I told you to stay out of my back yard

My bad. Promise I won't do it again. Really. I mean it this time. Mea culpa.

Quote Originally Posted by ****hiller View Post
    sprucey,

You can actually post some fair sized pics....if they're hosted somewhere on the web.
    As you hinted at, I was referring to direct upload from ones personal computer hard drive as opposed to a web-hosted image. The difference being that TOH is providing the bandwidth for uploaded images, and someone else is providing the same service for "free" for images that are linked from other sites. All I ask is that folks use a little common courtesy when borrowing images, that they don't step on copyright toes. Usurping other's hard work and server costs for one's own gain is not appropriate.