+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Threaded View

  1. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: What is this tool?

    looks like a spud wrench to me............or a wrench used to take cast iron radiator fins apart...

    Last edited by naesatt; 02-07-2008 at 07:17 AM. Reason: added text

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts