+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spamhammer

Default Spamhammer

I followed the links and found there all the same person (same affiliate id), if you notice hes jamming a bunch of extra keywords in his post to help get anchor text links and increase his page ranking. If you go to his page and follow the links on his page to the sites where he is actually promoteing and report him for spamming they WILL yank his affiliate id and ultimately stop him from spamming, just make sure to put a link in the email you send them to the thread he spammed in. it will take 4 or 5 of us to get it done. I just sent an email to the main 3 links on his page.
    Help us name our new Hidden Content

Default Re: Spamhammer

If we had an active moderator it wouldn't be necessary. And if I knew what you were talking about I would help. Us older folk have enough trouble just sending an e-mail.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

LOL! I'm in Jacks camp.

Be happy to help as well Lloyd.

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    If we had an active moderator it wouldn't be necessary. And if I knew what you were talking about I would help. Us older folk have enough trouble just sending an e-mail.
    Jack
    LOL
    I'm with Jack

----- btw --- what's a twitter.
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

*** I thought it was just me. that one went over my head. I guess I need to bring a kid in here to do it for me. will that help? though they just usually laugh at me and say those famous words "all you have to do is" and they sound just like Lloyd. and I'm no better off then I was before they walked into the room unless I just get them to do it for me.

awww heck with this all I'm going back out to the shop. at least that I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    Jack
    I too also thought that a mod could erase the spammer with a few keystrokes. I must have bumped my head.