This is the first time I have ever posted on this forum, but we recently bought a house in April, and we have this mysterious water on the kitchen floor.

How do we decide where it is coming from? We are not sure whether it is the dishwasher, sink, washing machine (which is nearby on the other side of the kitchen wall). It seems like it might even be coming up through the grout - is this even possible?

What should we do to determine where it is coming from and then possibly repair it ourselves?