+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Heat Pump under Deck

Bob, I'm sure that we all agree that there are far to many hackers out there that have a "Get the Money and Run" attitude and are nowhere to be found when a problem pops up. Venting is Good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gabrilson View Post
    I'm just frustrated with the way things are in our business. I guess this is a release.
    It's ok Bob, you're among friends. I'm Sprucey, this is Sten, that funny looking guy over there in the corner is Canuk. Let's see, who am I missing? Oh yeah, the ring leader. That rather stately gentleman on the throne with the waterbuffalo hat is JLMcDanial.

We try not to take ourselves too seriously, but that is not to say we're not serious about what we do. Again, welcome to TOH, you're gonna fit in just fine, well, fine once you find that "new posts" button ...
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    It's ok Bob, you're among friends. I'm Sprucey, this is Sten, that funny looking guy over there in the corner is Canuk. Let's see, who am I missing? Oh yeah, the ring leader. That rather stately gentleman on the throne with the waterbuffalo hat is JLMcDanial.

We try not to take ourselves too seriously, but that is not to say we're not serious about what we do. Again, welcome to TOH, you're gonna fit in just fine, well, fine once you find that "new posts" button ...
    Thank you (all) very much. I'm here to help if I can. I've been at this 37 years but I'm still very open to new ideas. It's a great business. I find the stories of interest. On guy wrote that he had 3 bids, each with differant size equip. and differant ways of installations. Amazing!

One of the biggest things I've enjoyed is seeing how differently things are done depending on which area, state, or country we are in.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!