My gravel driveway is flat for part of its length, but the 'exit' curves upward at about 40 degrees. It gets very bad 'moguls' and 'divots' to the point it's not drivable.

I've heard that there are products that can stablilize an existing gravel driveway, but I can't find anything at my local home improvement stores (of course I don't really know what to ask for, either). All I find on the internet are chemical names (Calcium Chloride and Lignin Sulfonate for example). Can anyone help me bridge the gap?