I am decorating an attic bedroom, stripping all the doors and trim back to the wood. (My new Speedheater, as seen on TOH, is doing a great job!).
The door to the room is a solid wood door with ply panels ans it is warped - the top corner on the side that opens is twisted may be 2 inches into the room.
As I have it off to strip and paint anyway, is there a smart way to remove the warping?