Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Replacing old wall paper

    We have an old house with 12' ceilings. It has solid wood walls and the original 100 year old wall paper over a gauze-like material which was tacked on.. How would we repaper these walls?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Johnson City TN

    Default Re: Replacing old wall paper

    I have been doing some major research...what I keep seeing is to use a "liner wallpaper". They come in various weights and can be papered over or painted. Great for covering blemished plaster even nasty old paneling. It is in between all three layers of wallpaper on my 82 yr old walls, so I don't think its a new process. Google wallpaper liner to study!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts