In a recent AskTOH episode, Kevin went to a home to install a rooftop antenna. The homeowner was getting zero reception with the changeover to digital. During the installation of a chimney mounted antenna, the installer ran a ground wire from the antenna to earth. I noticed that when they were "earthing" the antenna that right next to it as a gas meter. So my question: is that a safety issue? I have been thinking about moving my antenna from the attic to my chimney, but would have a similar grounding issue. The only place I can earth the antenna is in proximity to my natural gas meter. Would a lightning strike potentially ignite the gas? Violently, like, blow my house up?