Default Storing laminate counter top?

Hi,

We are redoing our kitchen are ordered the laminate countertop. At first the company selling us the cabinets/countertop said they could hold the Wilsonart countertop at their store. But now they are saying no more than few days at their store. My remodler isnt sure he can do the work the day they arrive and said we have to store them. We have a very tiny house but a big unheated garage.

I know this is hard to answer but could we store it in the garage for a few weeks? Its dry but not heated so it will get cold....possibly down to 10F.

Thanks!
    Cirrus
    PS I've tried to contact the company making the countertop but so far they have not replied back to me and I'm told they probably wont as they dont deal directly with the customer.

Default Re: Storing laminate counter top?

It is a couple days worth of work! Install the dam tops.

store....noun.....to set aside for future use.
    Last edited by cirrus; 11-14-2009 at 11:23 PM.

They are stored in unheated warehouses all the time. It should be no problem if your garage is dry.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Thanks Jack!

I was wondering that and trying to get an answer from the small company who makes them for store that sold us the cabinets but no luck. The problem came up that they only deliver countertops on Fridays...my remodeler said he wont need them till Tuesday at the earliest and he might be held up on another job for a week. So I'd have to store it in the garage for a week or so.