Re: What's on your must-do list in the spring?
1. The previous owner installed a handicapped ramp over our front stoop. Remove that and the hand rail. Repair any damage due to this.
2. Remove bush from in front of door and trim other bushes to a reasonable height.
3. Replace front door and bolt lock.
4. Lay stone walkway from front door to driveway.
5. Remove decking.
6. Repair any foundation problems from sitting water due to deck.
7. Replace with Paver Patio and walkway to firepit.
8. Build raised garden in back yard.
9. Install rain gutter barrell and connect to raised garden.
10. Replant flowerbeds and replace missing edge stones.
11. Lay foundations for new garage.
12. Connect new garage to existing utility room.
13. Remove old roof.
14. Add peaked structure over front door and connect to new garage.
15. Replace roof.
16. Insulate, Insulate, Insulate!
This is just a general list, there are still 100s of smaller things to add to the list, but of course we are taking our time with this old house.