+ Reply to Thread

Default I know it's an FAQ But I've got a Massive Paint Job--Fast Stripping Methods?

So I need to paint 25 cottages circa 1920's-1970's all cove siding, all in need of paint. I've sc****d and sanded each of these a few times growing up at my family's resort....now due to neglect all of them need paint. Scraping is always the WORST. Any new ideas on paint removal out there. ?sandblaster/sodablaster? given the scale of the project I'd like to try and save time/money anywhere possible, but want a decent outcome. a time honoured catch 22. Since I left home there has been a shortage of cheap labour

Default Re: I know it's an FAQ But I've got a Massive Paint Job--Fast Stripping Methods?

Fastest way to completely remove all the old paint will definately be to use a soda blaster. You'll save tons of time and labor doing it this way. Trying to use a stripper for a job like this is going to be way to messy and time consuming. Soda blast it off, full prime, paint.

Come to FreePaintingBids.com for all your interior and exterior house painting needs.