+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007

    Default New plumbing for vintage sink?

    We need to replace the plumbing for this old American Standard sink. We have new stems and seats and the old handles are reusable, but we need a new brass mixing chamber (the hidden part that connects from the water supply to the handles and spout) a drain flange and tail piece. Our local plumbing store tried, but was unable to locate the parts we need. Can anyone tell us where we can find these parts within the tri-city triangle of Providence, Boston and Hartford? Or ******? We'd really like to keep the sink as it matches the toilet and tub in our old bathroom. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bathroom sink.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	249  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts