We rehabed our kitchen a couple of years ago and we had undercabinet lighting installed. It was supposed to be hard wired. But, it looks as though the fixture, which has an on/off switch and a cord that runs off of one end, but, up behind the cabinet. The lights themselves are constantly burning out. There is a flat glass plate, which, you kinda turn 1/4 clockwise and it comes off in your hand. the bulb is very small; it has two little wires sticking out of the end of the bulb. When you insert the new bulb, (I've been told, NOT to touch those wires), they have to fit into the opening, where you pulled the old one out. I hope you're still with me...is it possible to replace this whole sytem without have to remove the cabinet(s) from the wall(s)? OR, is it better to have an electrical contractor come in and let me know what I have?