+ Reply to Thread

Default Interesting new tool

Of course with a couple pieces for wood and some rare earth magnets you could make your own http://www.blindmark.com/pages/bmk_demonstrations.htm

Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Default Re: Interesting new tool

Yea it is interesting nice widget
    Gizmo

Cut it 3 times & it's still to short.
    Inventor of the Miter Master Plus.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

It is interesting. Most pro drywall hangers I have watched just put a spot either visually or measured inside of the opening to find the edge with a roto-zip and then roto-zip around it. Looks simple enough for them. There may be much more to it and I would ask questions of the drywall installers but I am not yet fluent in Spanish…….. I am trying though as my current GF is……. We are thinking of an all Spanish weekend.

I'll ask her the Spanish words for, "Drywall" and "Roto-zip".

Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    It is interesting. Most pro drywall hangers I have watched just put a spot either visually or measured inside of the opening to find the edge with a roto-zip and then roto-zip around it. Looks simple enough for them. There may be much more to it and I would ask questions of the drywall installers but I am not yet fluent in Spanish…….. I am trying though as my current GF is……. We are thinking of an all Spanish weekend.

I'll ask her the Spanish words for, "Drywall" and "Roto-zip".
    Se habla rotozip?
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

I'd like to know how it sits perfectly each time, seeing is believing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sten View Post
    I'd like to know how it sits perfectly each time, seeing is believing though.
    The way the magnets are positioned pulls the outer "cup" into alignment, or fairly close.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!