I recently took off the wood panelling in my living room. THAT left a gap between the back og the firplace and the sheetrock. How do I cover up that 45 degree angle where the firelplace meets the sheetrock. Since I can see into the attic..I need to seal it . What rdo I seal it with? The maybe put on small trim?