+ Reply to Thread

Default patio screen door

In replacing an old deck from my patio door..my brother and dad noticed the previous owners had taken a full patio door in the wood frame and drilled holes and attatched it to the main door of the home...they came apon this because my brother questioned why it looked like that....they took it off so now I feel my patio door doesn't look right....my home was built in 1960 and the screen that was on the other frame.....doesn't fit the regular door to the house....so ...hope this isn't too confusing...I am trying to find a sliding patio screen door for this one that is in the home...or have one made....I have problems finding that anywhere...the size is not a common size I guess ...can those screen sliders be made by a person that isn't a professional looking for more work that is tied up into only replacing this screen door? I would hate to have to replace the old aluminum patio door at this time as someone told me once that it would be cheaper to replace windows and the door at the same time however the patio door would be the most expensive.... and not even sure what that would cost in the long run

Default Re: patio screen door

What size is the door you want to replace pokey?

Default Re: patio screen door

I was given measurements of 77 5/8 x 35 1/2