I'm in the process of remodeling most of my kitchen. One side has the old cabinets with latch type hardware that you pull to open. I'm trying to find something similar for the new cabinets that mirror the old ones. There were some on The Hardware Hut site but not quite what I'm looking for. They referred to them as "ice box cupboard latches". Does anyone know of another resource?