+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: sizing service for a small shop

    Quote Originally Posted by kjwilde View Post

    Hey Loyd, the industrial Square D stuff is great. Too bad their catalog is just abysmal. Their pricing ain't to hot either.
    You got that right. Two quotes between Siemens and SqD $1,000.00 to $1,650.00

    Now who will I roll with?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: sizing service for a small shop

    Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    You got that right. Two quotes between Siemens and SqD $1,000.00 to $1,650.00

    Now who will I roll with?
    thats one of the benefits of the certification. ch quality at siemens prices. and you actually do have to take a test to get the t shirt.(arm patch actually)

    as much as i would love to debate CH over square D lets not hi jack the thread with it and agree to disagree. lord knows i have seen these debates go on forever and truth is qo is a good product.

    square d also has a product i recently (uh is 7 or 8 years recent) used for delta services where the bus bar is layed out front to back front rather then left to right preventing a single pole from being attached to the delta leg. I wouldnt mind seeing more of that from any mfger.
    Help us name our new Hidden Content

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: sizing service for a small shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post

    square d also has a product i recently (uh is 7 or 8 years recent) used for delta services where the bus bar is layed out front to back front rather then left to right preventing a single pole from being attached to the delta leg. I wouldnt mind seeing more of that from any mfger.
    Now there is an off topic thread post! Just kidding Lloyd. Like your posts.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Shamokin, Pa.
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: sizing service for a small shop

    Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    Now there is an off topic thread post! Just kidding Lloyd. Like your posts.
    Hijacking the OPs original post even further, I wish all manufactures would make the neutral bars more accessible than they presently are. As in not burying the bars below the breakers themselves.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •