+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: sizing service for a small shop

Quote Originally Posted by kjwilde View Post

Hey Loyd, the industrial Square D stuff is great. Too bad their catalog is just abysmal. Their pricing ain't to hot either.
    You got that right. Two quotes between Siemens and SqD $1,000.00 to $1,650.00

Now who will I roll with?

Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    You got that right. Two quotes between Siemens and SqD $1,000.00 to $1,650.00

Now who will I roll with?
    thats one of the benefits of the certification. ch quality at siemens prices. and you actually do have to take a test to get the t shirt.(arm patch actually)

as much as i would love to debate CH over square D lets not hi jack the thread with it and agree to disagree. lord knows i have seen these debates go on forever and truth is qo is a good product.

square d also has a product i recently (uh is 7 or 8 years recent) used for delta services where the bus bar is layed out front to back front rather then left to right preventing a single pole from being attached to the delta leg. I wouldnt mind seeing more of that from any mfger.
    Help us name our new Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post

square d also has a product i recently (uh is 7 or 8 years recent) used for delta services where the bus bar is layed out front to back front rather then left to right preventing a single pole from being attached to the delta leg. I wouldnt mind seeing more of that from any mfger.
    Now there is an off topic thread post! Just kidding Lloyd. Like your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    Now there is an off topic thread post! Just kidding Lloyd. Like your posts.
    Hijacking the OPs original post even further, I wish all manufactures would make the neutral bars more accessible than they presently are. As in not burying the bars below the breakers themselves.