+ Reply to Thread

Smile Home Networking Software

I'm fairly new to the TOH forums and so far have found them a source of excellent advice during my recent basement remodel.

When I needed tips on Earthquake Retrofitting, I got solid guidance. When a plumber made swiss cheese out of my joist – I got detailed technical advice on joist-boring codes and how to shore up the load. Finally, when I was utterly confused about Vapour Barriers – the TOH community cleared things right up.

So what does my experience have to do with Home Networking Software? Stay with me…

I'm so grateful to all the help that I want to give back!

I'm the CTO of a small software company in Seattle called Pure Networks. We make a home networking product that makes it really simple to network your PCs and Macs together. For example if you have a few PCs at home – you can use it to be able to print to the same printer from any PC. If you have a wireless network – it will help you secure it so that neighbours and free-loaders can't get on it.

It's called Network Magic.

I asked our marketing team if I could 'donate' ten free copies of Network Magic Pro (Retails at $49.99) to the TOH community and they agreed.

So if you are interested in a copy – they shoot me an email at tohoffer@networkmagic.com and I will send you a FREE product key.

Thanks again for all the help!
    -Brett

Default Re: Home Networking Software

That's very kind of you sir.

Cheers.
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

That's very nice of you and greatly appreciated. From some of the posts about wireless routers it can be used by those that need it.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

There are such generous people here. I'm very lucky to have stumbled upon this.
    2009 kitchen remodel warrior

asbolute black granite
    Antique White Hidden Content
    Travertine 18" x 18" floor tiles.
    It looks Great!!

then connect through lan cable and set the ips. if it does'nt work then you may try network magic