I just wanted to get a couple of rooms painted when the contractor noticed a water stain on the ceiling and told me to call my insurance company. The adjuster showed up and asked me to get a plumber because the ceiling is under my master bath and leak seems to be coming from the jet tub. The adjuster is looking for a plumber that would cut into the ceiling to check the pipes and hardware of the tub "maybe". The entire bathroom is tiled including the access panel to the tub. Does anyone knows what I'm looking at or the cost of this so called "paint job". I do not know of a plumber that would cut into the ceiling. What am I looking for in a plumber?: